OmniServer Server Edition
The classic OmniServer program, the time tested and proven technology that has been delivering data from thousand of devices for over ten years. The OmniServer Server Edition provides connectivity from your serial and TCP/IP devices to any OPC UA, OPC DA , DDE, and SuiteLink client.
The standard by which all other configurable servers are measured, the OmniServer Server Edition utilizes an advanced configurable protocol development tool to deliver any Serial, LPT, or Ethernet data over to any OPC UA, OPC DA, SuiteLink, or DDE client.
Without the use of programming, and only using dialog boxes, you can describe your data stream to OmniServer and have it control the polling of the device and the delivery of the data.
There is never a need for expensive custom drivers - OmniServer gives you all the tools you need to develop your custom driver in a fraction of the time!
- Fully configurable protocol engine, configured via dialog boxes.
- Communicates with most any device over RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, LPT, or any of three Ethernet flavors (TCP, UDP, and TELNET).
- Delivers that data to any Windows program that can act as an OPC UA, OPC DA or DDE client. Also supports Wonderware's SuiteLink communications.
- The number of devices that can be connected is limited only by resources on your computer.
- The number of clients that can be connected is also limited only by the resources on your computer.
- ASCII and Binary data streams supported.
- Windows XP Professional, SP3
- Windows 2003 Server SP2
- Windows Vista, SP1
- Windows 2008
- Windows 7
- Including 64-bit Versions
- A client program capable of communicating using OPC UA, OPC DA, DDE, or SuiteLink. This is very important, as OmniServer will not communicate with any device until a client program communicates with it.
Licensing and Purchasing
- OmniServer Server Edition is licensed on a per-computer basis. You are not limited to the number of devices to which you may communicate, but any additional computers running OmniServer will need additional licenses.
- Click here for purchasing information.